Thursday, December 24, 2009

Top 25 Albums Of All Time.

So I've been working on this for a while. Here is my criteria for this list: One band, one album. I absolutely fucking hate it when I see, for instance, top whatever lists that have all five Radiohead albums on them. I mean come on, we get it, you like radiohead. Everybody fucking loves Radiohead. (You will notice, no Radiohead in my top 25. Maybe The Bends would be #26...) Also, I didn't put any band on here for cool points. I actually listen to and love these artists. Anyways, the top 25 are albums that I seriously think I will be listening to ten years from now, and probably till I'm old. All of the bands I listed are absolutely amazing and it was very hard to pick my personal favorite album of theirs. And I know I forgot some band out there that I love and will probably have to revise this very list..., but I digress. Here it is. I hope you have enough fun reading this as I did making it. FYI, lots of 90's here.

25. Lambchop - How I Quit Smoking
24. Ben Folds Five- Whatever And Ever, Amen
23. Built to Spill - Keep It Like A Secret
22. Echo and the Bunnymen - Ocean Rain
21. Pedro the Lion - It's Hard To Find A Friend
20. GodSpeed! You Black Emporer - Lift Your Skinny Fists Like Antennae To The Heavens
19. Modest Mouse - The Moon And Anarctica
18. Karate - The Bed Is In The Ocean
17. Cap'n Jazz - Analphabetapolothology
16. Velvet Underground - The Velvet Underground
15. cLOUDDEAD - S/T
14. Chavez - Ride The Fader
13. Yo La Tengo - I Can Hear The Heart Beating As One
12. Wilco - Yankee Hotel Foxtrot
11. Boards Of Canada - Music Has The Right To Children
10. Bedhead - What Fun Life Was
9. Guided By Voices - Bee Thousand
8. Neutral Milk Hotel - In The Aeroplane Over The Sea
7. Pavement - Crooked Rain, Crooked Rain
6. Tortoise - TNT
5. Mineral - Endserenading
4. My Bloody Valentine - Loveless
3. The Smiths - Louder Than Bombs
2. The Beach Boys - Pet Sounds
1. Sunny Day Real Estate - Diary

No comments:

Post a Comment