Friday, October 7, 2011

The Year In Music 2011

So it's been a while since i updated this thing. If you noticed last year all I got done was the worst music of 2010, which is stupid. I never even told you guys what the best was. Looking back, I realize that this entire thing was supposed to be about awesome music that I love and to share with anyone who was interested. It was not to bitch about music I don't care for. I thought about deleting the post, but I'll leave it up to remind myself of how big of a dick I can be. What do they say? Another year older, another year wiser? Something like that. That being said, I am super excited to give you what is in my opinion, the best music of 2011. Never before has there been so much great music put out in a year; I can barely keep up with it. I wanted to finish this before all the major sites start shitting out theirs, so no one thinks I copied anyone. This year, in addition to my top ten albums of the year, I am very proud to do a top 25 songs of the year. There is just so much awesome out there, I don't think I could have fit in to just favorite albums. I found a shitty widget that if I can figure it out, you will be able to listen as well, so you're right there with me. Thanks for visiting and hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment