Monday, December 3, 2012

Preface

So wow, yet another amazing year in music. Never before has it been so hard to narrow down a list of my favorite music/artists. In September, I thought I had everything wrapped up and I found myself rewriting in November and then yet again, ANOTHER rewrite a few weeks later. In 2009, I started this blog as a way to voice my incredible passion and love of music. I never intend to review any albums here; this is not a review site. This was and is my love letter and thank you to the artists that helped make 2012 absolutely GREAT. Ok, so let's get things started with The Top 25 Songs of 2012. I hope you have as much fun reading this as I did writing it, and hopefully before you close out the year you can check out some of these artists that you may or may not have missed. As always, support musicians/bands by buying their music and going to shows. Thanks for reading, Jason.

No comments:

Post a Comment