Saturday, December 31, 2011

afterward...

So I finished the list. It was quite hard. I don't ever intend to review albums here, I just want to share my favorite albums and why. I know I'm not the best with words, but I hope I did each of these artists some justice. Quickly, 2011 was a great year for me: love and loss, new work opportunities, new friends and old. Living in Orlando, it's hard to be connected to music, as there is nothing going on here, and good bands rarely stop by. That being said, I was super lucky to see Sebadoh this year, crossing one of my must-see shows before I die off the list. Junior Boys were great, and Yuck was awesome. M83? Not so much. I received The Smile Sessions for Christmas and am currently obsessed. I am seriously hoping to record some tracks this year as I am trying very hard to get back into my music. I would love to share with you guys, but I'm getting ahead of myself. I am so stoked for the new year, and cannot wait to see what new music 2012 has in store for us. Thanks for reading, jason

No comments:

Post a Comment